Zurich North America

Zurich North America Employee Reviews

Switzerland19 reviews
Had a fun time at Zurich Insurance Switzerland. Sometimes it was tough and there were times, when working wasn't that fun but to sum up i'd say it was a very good experience.
Pros
Good Salary, found good friends
Cons
Hard work, Competition
Très bonne ambiance de travail.
Possibilité d'évolution assez restreinte.
Great place to work and I am so happy to have had the prevelage. I was allowed to expand my professional career by attending conferences and workshops ; that gave me the opportunity to remain current on all levels.
Pros
Opportunity for growth
Cons
The weather
Sehr Schlechtes Arbeits Klima... Jeder gegen Jeden Sehr Angelsächsisch im wahrsten sinne des Wortes.
iniziavo la giornata con la preparazione , ho imparato dei nuovi metodi di cuocere la carne, la gestione e ottima come ottimo e il team , sinceramente nn ricordo di aver incontrato difficoltà durante la giornata lavorativa , la parte più piacevole della giornata era il gradimento e la riconoscenza per il lavoro svolto sia dal cliente che dal datore di lavoro.
Pros
tutto
Cons
nessuno
In the 8 years I've worked for Zurich North America I've had ample opportunities to educate myself & been offered many opportunities for growth within the company.
I would recommend Zurich North America for their growth opportunities. Zurich North America is dedicated to job/life balance.
Pros
great work situation, excellent pay and reputation
Cons
Expectations are unrealistic and very stressful.
How to communicate with the clients. Work under stress. The client is the king and we are there to serve them. Always stay polite. More dynamic.
Cons
ZFS has a good level of management overall, international company with more than 150 nationalities over the world. It is possible to change internally to different departments and acquire new skills and expertise.
Cons
Relocation of Financial and IT services to low cost countries
Working for Zurich has been a fantastic experience, the people are great, the culture is great, the work is interesting and challenging, but manageable. I would recommend this company very highly.
everything was great until a change of upper management decreed that most of the long term auditors had to go.
good team department
friendly environment

good management team
Pros
free chirstmas blanket
Cons
stay back to cover the dapartment whiles other went on Christmas lunch
J'ai fait des calculs des risques et j'ai participé aux projets innovants.

It was fantastic. Great culture, great work, fantastic team.
Cons
Provided programs world-wide to a diverse audience. Great company and super people to work with.
I worked with a great team who was very focused on meeting our goals. Before I left, we were no longer compensated for meeting goals due to changes in management. You were also compared to others in your dept and their skill set and expected to be the same type of performer. I love it when you are recognized for the differences that you bring to the team.
What I learned in this department was that management styles can make a world of difference to a team. My co-workers were hard working individuals. Most of which, had a team spirit. Others loved to point out the faults of others. The hardest part of this job was dealing with some, not so pleasant, personalities. The most enjoyable part was coming to a point in my life and knowing that I was no longer moving in the direction that the company was going feeling a peace of mind about moving on.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Being micro manged
They were attempting to set up a professional liability team in Texas, but they were not ready to deploy their product in an effective way. Therefore we only wrote very few policies and felt it was a waste of time.
Cons
they were not ready to set up our team
Als Arbeitnehmer bin ich sehr zufrieden mit der ZFS. Leider wurden wir als Gesamtgruppe zur CSC outsorced und mussten hier erfahren, dass unser Job nach Indien wegrationalisiert wurde und die ganze Gruppe entlassen wurde.
Pros
naher arbeitsweg
Cons
outsorcing
Good Company to work for but LOTS of changes. Keeping on the good side of Management is key and keeping a TEAM atttitude.
Large international company that offers flex hours, competitive pay and good benefits.