With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries we aspire to become the best global insurerer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees.
If you use our help, you’ll become one of millions of customers safe in the hands of an insurer that forms part of a leading global insurance group. We’ve got more than 130 – more...years’ experience of giving people the financial answers they’re looking for, and you’ll find us in more than 170 countries.
And to make sure that help’s always there, we have about 60,000 employees worldwide, including 11,000 in the UK.
We’re working to become the UK’s leading provider of financial services, giving you customer service you’ve never experienced before.
We’re committed to ‘doing the right thing, in the right way and for the right reason’ for you, our employees and the communities we work in.
Diversity & Inclusion Highlights
• - Launch of Pride@Zurich, Zurich’s global LGBT Network
• - Launched Role Models’ guide
• - Held our second Diversity and Inclusion week, with the theme of ‘Intersectionality’
• - Participation and founding member of GIN (the Insurance Industry’s Gender Inclusion Network)
• - Growth of our four employee resource groups - Cultural Awareness Network (CAN), Women’s Innovation Network (WIN), Disability Inclusion Group (DIG) and UK Pride, with a combined total of 1000 members
• - Signed the Women in Finance Charter
• - Founder signatory of the Inclusivity Pledge - an insurance sector initiative demonstrating our commitment to a culture where inclusive behaviours are the norm and where everyone is accepting of diversity. – less
What are people saying about the leadership at Zurich Insurance Group?
of employees approve of CEO’s performance
CEO Approval is based on 88 ratings
New management style is killing initiative
Written by Senior risk manager (Current Employee) from Zürich, ZH on August 22, 2017
New managers from outside the industry brought in to change the complex culture, have introduced a culture of lack of trust and disdain for experienced workers.
Insecurity reigns at Zurich. Traditionally the company pays pretty well. It has a stated policy of encouraging work life balance, but new managers seem to shun this. Micromanagement reigns - more...
Working environment has deteriorated in recent years