VF Corporation

VF Corporation Employee Reviews

Great and modern company - Low compensations
In almost 9 years in VF I can say that my time in the company has been overall great.
On the lowside salaries are maybe some of the worst in the area, although partly compensated by company benefits.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Salary
5,0
Ambiente stimolante, internazionale e giovanile
Esperienza fantastica, team giovane, dinamico e pronto a migliorarsi continuamente. Ambiente interessante, continue sfide all'ordine del giorno.
Rapportarsi con colleghi da tutto il mondo rende l'azienda sempre più affascinante e stimolante, con possibilità di crescita personale e professionale.

Azienda attenta al dipendente, molte agevolazioni ed iniziative per il benessere di tutti.
ambiente formativo
il mio lavoro si basava su consulenza sia in home working che a Stabio.
Esperienza molto buona ed ambiente intelligente
5,0
Ambiente lavorativo giovane e dinamico
Ambiente lavorativo giovane e dinamico, staff cordiale
4,0
Environnement de travail très agréable
On peut s'y rendre facilement en train , en bus et en voiture.
Pros
Lunch facilities, fitness area, staff sales
Cons
Parking space
1,0
good salary, but forget your personal life. Bad people management.
PRO:
- good salary

- nice office

CONS:

- the workload absorbs you totally, taking up much of your personal life

- no clear career path

- very bad people management

- located in an industrial area in nowhereland
International Experience
This job was a great opportunity to learn how to negotiate and work with different cultures and nationalities.
I had a full Italian team, so day to day we would be teaching each other ways of working and even English & Italian! The main focus would be delivering stock to the right place at the right time. Weekly team meetings, data analysis, open communication with country managers to get exposure to the market were all part of my daily tasks.

The hardest part of the job was negotiating projects to the board of directors based on my analysis, however, the young girl from Stoke-on-Trent managed to do it, and implemented the first women's footwear window for Vans Retail stores and also the first cross category exclusive collection for Vans Retail. I certainly felt the pressure during these negotiations, which somehow makes me strive to work even harder.
Pros
Clock in & clock out card, any overtime you did, you were able to take as holiday. Travel, Swiss Tax.
Cons
I wish I was as multi lingual as our European counter parts.
Ambiente Lavorativo internazionale
VF Internationatinal è una multinazionale leader a livello mondiale nel settore Apparel/Footwear. é un ambiente molto internazionale dove culture e diversi modi di pensare si incontrano; è un ambiente in continua evoluzione dove si impara a fare fronte a diverse sfide e cambiamenti, ma dove si ha anche l'opportunità di svillupare nuovi skills o migliorare quelli esistenti grazie a un programma di training interno.
Fun workplace
Responsibilities
- Work closely with Sales Management and Sales Agents on a day-to-day basis to ensure excellence in service

- Coordinate all aspects of preseason order entry work load

- Identify and communicate dealer specific issues to the sales representative. Performs research on proof of delivery, short shipments, lost shipments, customer returns and price adjustments.

Skills

Ensure top quality service to customers

Develop a strong understanding of the buy process and work closely with purchasing to ensure order fulfillment.
Pros
Free Nespresso coffee
Internationales Umfeld
kontinuierliches lernen mit ständig neuen Tools.
Internationale Kulturen.
Pros
Fitness-Center
Cons
No part-time
5,0
Fantastic facilities and work culture, an ever learning environment
- Work day is unpredictable, exciting and fulfilling
- Leadership and development of peers

- Vertical management internally and eternally

- Collaborative co workers

- Ever demanding targets

- The challenges bring about endless opportunities. Growth is not an option
Pros
Benefits scheme
Cons
slow progression
Audit Project Review
Every audit must be planned and organized with enough time before the fieldwork starts. Risks and potential areas to focus must be discussed in order to analyze during the audit.
We plan many meetings during our planning phase with Management in order to get a deeper understanding of the areas to focus on.

The team relation is excellent and everyone plays an essential role in the project.

The hardest part of the job is to agree Action Plans and Improvement Opoortunities with Management.

The most enjoyable part of the job is learning everyday something new about the business and the relation and help you receive from your co - workers.
Pros
Exposure to Top Management
Great multinational Company
VF is a good company to work for, unfortunately the brand where I work for is not big enough to give you chances for future career.
Colleagues are fantastic, it is amazing to work in a good environment.

Unfortunately sometimes processes are taking too long, you need to wait for a while to get the approval to proceed but this is part of the cons of the big companies.
Pros
flexible hours, holidays