Bewertungen für Syngenta

57 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 828 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
2.0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Not the place to be at the moment
Project Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Basel, BS10. Oktober 2018
the company is going through major strategy changes after being bought by the Chinese state.
it is not clear how it will continue its development (if at all).
strategy and directions change too often and are not fully clarified to employees.
Vorteile
cantine
Nachteile
overall working environment
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
1.0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Views employee as a cost not an asset
Supply Chain Planner (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kanton Basel-Stadt27. Juli 2018
Short term minded in cost savings. Management lacking vision and support for their employees. String along employees leading them on to believe there are many opportunities in career advancement. Company not realistic in career development. Often feels like win-lose rather than win-win. You as an employee make all the sacrifices and even when you pay your dues they do not fulfill their side of the bargain.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
4.0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Interesting and challenging place to work, I learned a lot.
Administration Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Basel, Switzerland17. Juli 2018
* I sorted and distributed mail. International invoices were received, verified and processed, Documents archived. Daily reports.
* I learned how do presentations and organize video conference meetings.
* Upper management (other than my supervisor) were unaware of my exact workload, the worldwide scope I covered and the improvements I devised and implemented, such as courriers and mail management, budget forecasting, product renewal payments and bank reconciliations. Quiet diligence!
* I enjoyed the monthly presentations by my colleagues. I felt it gave us all an appreciation of what we all contributed to our department and the company as a whole.
* The hardest part was getting my colleagues to change old habits to more effective processes leading to a more efficient workplace.
* My role had a variety of responsibilites which kept me fully engaged but never bored.
Vorteile
Always something new to learn
Nachteile
No deputy for when I was on vacation.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
3.0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
tres dur
operateur de fabrication (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  District de Monthey, VS28. Mai 2018
les condition de travail en tant que étranger en suisse sont tres difficile.les opportunité de carrières sont très limitées.
Vorteile
salaires
Nachteile
condition de travails
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
3.0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Standort Basel ist auf dem absteigenden Ast
Senior Project Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Basel, BS24. April 2018
In den letzten 10 Jahren hat ein Kulturwandel stattgefunden hin zu hire and fire Mentalität.
Im Management findet man kaum noch Schweizer die einst das Unternehmen gross gemacht haben, aber dafür US/GB Seilschaften die sich gegenseitig Jobs zuschaufeln.
Mitarbeiter sind in den Augen des Managements keine Grundlage des Erfolgs, sondern Kostenfaktoren.
Es wird ausgelagert in billigere Locations was nur geht. Nur das Management kassiert immer höhere Löhne.
Leistung zählt weniger als schöner Schein und Beziehungen.
Vorteile
Schöne, kürzlich erneuerte Büros in Basel
Nachteile
Viele unmotivierte oder verunsicherte Mitarbeiter, viele verlassen Syngenta freiwillig
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
4.0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Truly global environment
Business Development Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Basel, BS27. März 2018
A truly global company that provides opportunity to stretch outside of comfort zone, particularly good for one with initiative who learns quickly and functions well in a multicultural environment.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
2.0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
avenir flou
Opérateur de production (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Monthey, VS25. Januar 2018
Suite au rachat de Syngenta par Chemchina l' avenir de nos emplois la perspective de production et la politique de l'entreprise est incertain. Sur un plan personnel malgré une expérience acquise très peu de possibilité d' évolué.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
4.0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Young and dynamic company pushing through challenging times
Finance BP (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kanton Basel-Stadt24. Januar 2018
Many young and international people

Career opportunities dependent on business situation

Dynamic environment, many process changing, gives opportunities to improve but also creates certain level of inefficiency
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
4.0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Good culture and good people
Communication Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Basel, BS2. Januar 2018
interesting company in an interesting industry.
Company with a good culture, but limited opportunity to grow. tendency to be micromanaged and difficulty to be given independency.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
3.0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Administrative assistant
Assistant/Secretary (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kanton Basel-Stadt1. Januar 2018
Syngenta is an international company,where I could use my languages and computer skills, learn a little about agriculture, work with agricultural specialists from all over the world
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
4.0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Great people and inclusive company
Regional Head Business Process Management EAME (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kanton Basel-Stadt30. Dezember 2017
I have learned that all employees can make and impact and empowerment at the right level its a key company differentiator.
the company culture is one of its assets and culture equals people.
Vorteile
culture, people
Nachteile
internal inefficiencies
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
4.0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
ambiente lavorativo amichevole
assistente alla logisitica (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  8157, Dielsdorf, ZH19. Dezember 2017
La suddetta ditta era in via di trasferimento,dunque in chiusura in quel paese . Mi sono trovata bene anche se il lavoro era molto monotono, i colleghi ed il capo erano eccezionali .
Vorteile
autonomia nel lavoro
Nachteile
monotono assenza di situazioni di forte lavoro
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
3.0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Interesting market, global overview, good working balance
Business Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Basel, BS13. Dezember 2017
Good atmosphere and very pleasant collegues with top experience in the agro-chemical business.
Moving jobs away from Basel has massively impacted the overall working environment where there are not many opportunities to advance career - especially in Basel HQ.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
4.0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
International agrochemicals business
Finance Director, EAME (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kanton Basel-Stadt1. Dezember 2017
Excellent market leading business, globally located and making a difference to the world
Great strategy and vision
Profitability and growth are struggling due to extreme weather and low commodity prices creating industry consolidation and leading to significant change across all competitors
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 4Melden
1.0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
NOthing to say in particular
MBA Marketing Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kanton Basel-Stadt7. Oktober 2017
nothing to say in particular, the company is not bad but the job is tiring, people are not that friendly and the weather in Switzerland is just horrible
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
4.0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Multi Cultural Development
Foundation Project EAMA /NAFTA Finance Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kanton Basel-Stadt3. Oktober 2017
Typical Work Day was very busy for me in general as I was in management of the global project as last position I took.
I learned business management in a constructive way , project management, technical expertise in finance area, building solution in multinational environment.
High Skiledl Management
Suportive
Long working hours
Multi-cultural work environment, Learning and development constantly
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
3.0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Ma journée de travail ...
operateur de production (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Monthey, VS2. Oktober 2017
La journée passe trop vite. Il y a beaucoup de choses différentes à faire: chargement, déchargement, surveillance par ordinateur.
J'aime surtout travailler en 4.8 ou 5.8 équipes.
Vorteile
pas loin de mon domicile
Nachteile
4 ans poste temporaire
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
4.0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Productive and relaxed work place with good job work/life balance
Global Portfolio Lead for Crop Protection & Seeds (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Basel, Switzerland5. September 2017
Nice place to work, learned lot of new things and got really good exposure of chemicals and agriculture market dynamics. Would definitely recommend to someone who is looking to grow as a leader in a really encouraging environment
Vorteile
Work life balance
Nachteile
Unstable environment
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
4.0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Good if you're not ambitious
Head (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Basel, BS27. Juli 2017
Good smart cooperative people.
Progression is difficult unless you are an Agriculture veteran.
Seniority counts for a lot - Innovation does not so much
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
4.0
Work-Life-Balance
Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Learnt a lot
Global Change Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Basel, CH18. Juli 2017
Great company where one can expand ones learning and do different roles and add to ones experience.Its taken over by a Chinese firm but it maintains the professionalism it always had.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Dieses Unternehmensprofil beanspruchen

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Syngenta. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Gesamtbewertung

4.1
Basierend auf 828 Bewertungen
5333
4330
3118
233
114

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

4.0Work-Life-Balance
3.9Vergütung/Leistungen
3.5Jobsicherheit/Karriere
3.7Geschäftsleitung
4.0Unternehmenskultur

Syngenta Bewertungen nach Standort