Swissport International Ltd.

Swissport International Ltd. Employee Reviews

Switzerland56 reviews
The job is spanning from boring (sitting on check-in) to nearly unhandable (overbooked flights with more than three hundered passangers) at the gate. And you never know what the day will look like.
It's clear that by now, only people with no other options or a complete lack of experience join. If they do, they are often looking to leave within months.
Jobs in HQ are mostly pretense - there is no real work and 4,5 people sit in pointless meetings discussing matters of a fee $$ while the company is draining money (well,well before corona!!). The winner is the one who pretends there is an actual job and feign being busy. Terrible management and HR, unethical, incompetent and spouting propaganda about the great employee experience while actually there is a very poisonous atmosphere...
Pros
International
Cons
Terrible management, incompetence, poor morale, high turnover, no money and owner bankrupt, bad infrastructure, outdated tech, empty promises, bad reputation, no perspective
J'ai pris énormément de plaisir à travailler au sein de cette entreprise pendant ces deux dernières années.
Swissport International est une compagnie très agréable Compétitive et j’aimerais beaucoup il travailler et après avoir travaillé 20 ans chez Air France et en tant que agent de piste et j’aimerais pouvoir vous apporter mon expérience et cordialement
Travail pénible en 2h30 faut chargé en moyenne 12 tonnes dans un avion a genoux
Journée de travail dynamique, les opportunités de développement sont réelles, la direction est à l'écoute de ses employés. l'aspect le plus difficile dans ce travail est le stress lors des grosses affluences du au nombre de passagers pour la taille de cette aéroport, mais l'entraide entre collègue permet de surmonter cela.
Beaucoup de compétences et flexibilité horaires sont demandés contre un salaire très en dessous de la moyenne.
Les opportunités de développement se présentent rapidement au sein de l'entreprise compte tenu d'un important turn-over des salariés...
Still growing and truly international.
Lots of activities.

Broad spectrum.

Aviation community and openminded people.

Hands on mentality, low to none politics.
The company is lost making and the Management need to take a serious approach to the business and not change structure and direction every year.
You have the impression that the Top management is simply looking at their own pocket and looking at the current CEO that first said to leave, than that he would stay is simply show that he does not have a long term commitment. As well other EVP keep changing role each 18 months, starting something and never bring it to the end.

This is the worst place I ever been in all my career and I would definitely not recommend.
Die schlimmsten Erfahrungen in der Arbeitswelt habe ich beim Swissport AG erlebt.
Pros
Keine
Cons
Schichtarbeit, kein Verständnis, spontane Schicht wechseln. Wochenende Schicht.
I do not wish to provide details as for the reason I gave such titel, but I can assure you that I have never seen this in my life (and I have a extent and diverse experience).

The way they treated me when I left was such a low blow - and for no objective reason as I was passionate in my work, never late, making a lot of concessions with my private life - force me to leave a negative comment here.

Worst of all is that I was eager to leave satisfied for the rich experience and human relationships one could have in a place such as an airport, but it seems the management made a point to hurt me in a way that I cannot explain as it is counter productive, time wasting and will only foster a bad image of the company - and in total contradiction with their speech when you enter the company.

I am not the resentful type, but they deserve at least this bad comment, if only for the sadness I feel when I think of the case. It is just sad. It is the best word.

I guess some people are just truly mean and enjoy hurting people and it does not represent the whole company, but it is clear that management and human resource will not support you once they know they cannot take advantage of you anymore.

That was a long comment, but I feel better now :)
Self conscious top management team that lost connection to product and employee level completely. Only goal in mind is the sale of the company and their bonus payment.
Restructuration Permanente et manque de strategy. pas de company culture
L'entreprise est très négligente envers ses employés.
Der Job an sich ist sehr abwechslungsreich, interessant und steht in engem Kundenkontakt.
bonne ambiance dans l'équipe, juste pas d’évolution professionnel si l'on ne dénonce pas les autres collègues.
Pros
cadeau d'anniversaire
Cons
mauvaise gestion humaine
Il faut surtout savoir résister au stress et à la pression pour rester dans cette entreprise.
Pros
parking pris en charge
Cons
Pression
Top management very distant from the day-to-day processes and from the real organisational needs.
Employees works on a very individual base, no team work.

Very swiss oriented, foreigners are not welcome.

Offices very old. Many people in one room and no air conditioning.

Profitable company but without a stable owner (holding) with the need to save money on everything and everywhere in order to show better results to shareholders.
L'ambiance des teams est ce qui fait tenir face aux problèmes et au manque d'aide de la hierarchie.
Entreprise intéressante pour un 1er emploi en Suisse, Métier difficile
Sehr gute Arbeits Ort für eine gute Erfahrung zum sammelen
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swissport International Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 3’684 reviews