Swiss Re Employee Review

It is all up to you
Senior Product Specialist Energy (Current Employee) –  Zürich, ZHNovember 26, 2018
Company encourages you to be a creator of your own career. Come up with goals and assess your own development and results.
This helps to develop more generalist specialists, without particular focus on the line of business. Sometimes you are in the meeting with people who don't know you, neither know what you are doing.
I like what I am doing - I am a technical specialist, I know the risks first hand, and I like to raise the awareness, to educate and to recommend to the clients, underwriters and the actuaries.
Pros
Energy is one of the most volatile lines of business therefore this role is very important
Cons
Oil and Gas are getting a bad publicity ( carbon footprint, etc.).

Other Swiss Re Employee Reviews

Senior Manager
Head of Underwriting Unit (Former Employee) –  Singapore and ZurichDecember 13, 2019
big company with swiss root, very traditional and slow in taking decision, generous in compensation and encourage diversification, global presence with long term vision and established strategy.
Muito boa
Chefe seminarios (Former Employee) –  ZurichAugust 22, 2019
Swissre e uma grande empresa.. Muito bom trabalhar nessa empresa

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swiss Re. Our community is ready to answer.

Swiss Re Reviews by Location