Procter & Gamble
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews for Planner

Planner3 reviews
Switzerland3 reviews
P&G is an established company, with very structured processes. Whatever I have learned, I owe it to P&G, it's a very good school. It gives you responsibility from day one, which is really empowering.
it gives you the opportunity to change your assignment every 2-3 years, which gives you a lot of experience.

However, its culture has started to deteriorate. Although company culture & values are there, the management is not following them, and politics & networking is getting in front of people's performance, which I believe will bring the end of the company one day
Overall P&G is a great place to learn and to be disciplined, however after some years it kills you as the pressure never goes out. and unless you choose to stop the stress and reject it you can easily burn out.
After leaving University I applied to P&G since I wanted to start a professional career in FMCG, in Geneva, close to home.

Starting from a position that was very administrative, I quickly had the opportunity to expand my responsibilities by creating processes for external business meetings, senior management visits and sales events.

I had the privilege to work with top managers who identified where I was good at, and capitalized on that, by coaching me, giving me trainings and courses to become a better professional and somehow also a better individual.

One of the best part of the job was the fact that I was truly working with a lot of different people, from different business units and functions. Not to mention of course the diversity of the people themselves.

To summarize, I'm very grateful to P&G for what it brought me during 5 years, and it would be a pleasure to work again there.
Pros
the office, the people, the benefits, the coaching, the learning and developing possibilities in terms of trainings etc
Cons
I couldn't say
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2