L'Oréal
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from L'Oréal:

L'Oréal Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

You’re seeing reviews in Atlanta, GA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Atlanta, GA14 reviews
I worked for Loreal/Lancome from 1987 -2008. I was there for a long time and loved my work. I did not want to quit. My job ended due to my husbands death. I had a disabled child at home that he helped me with and when he died I had to quit my job....I wish I never had quit but at the time I did not have any other options....
I loved the company....I loved the product....
They could have better talent if weekends weren't required. Not good if you have a family and the only time you have together is the weekend. Products are amazing.
We all worked as a team, both us and Management.
Great Customer Service,

Great Communication all around.

Excellent salary and bonus, and benefits.
Pros
All above.
Cons
Had company layoffs, after over eight years I was apart of. I understand, it was not personable. Was given the opportunity to work a a independent Contractor.
My direct regional manager didn't like me for some reason so I left due to lack of advancement, but that does not reflect on the company. L'Oreal is an AMAZING place to work and grow. every team across all platforms and countries are outstanding <3
Pros
you can't beat L'Oreal
This position was a pilot position for L'Oréal. That was staffed through ranstad. The position was eliminated, which was the best solution. This project had very low funding!! Which resorted in me putting in hours and not being paid on several occasions. This was the worst experience.
I enjoyed learning about the products and meeting consumers and people in the beauty industry. Work here can be very stressful sometimes mainly because of the unrealistically high expectations from management.
I was a regional Make Up artist for over 21 years with Loreal/ Lancôme. I was able to travel the South with the company and help our clients from every walk of life. I love this company and highly recommend them as a great place to work.
Pros
Being creative and helping clients be the best they can be
Cons
Standing on your feet 8 hours a day
Fun and Upbeat Enviorment. However this position is only 10 hrs or sometime 15 hours a week only. This job will be great if it was a full-time position with benefits.
Company is very large. Too many leaders and changing of leadership often. Products are great. Difficult when employees are co-ops with department stores.
Managed Specialty Doors

Great management team

Quality products at affordable price points

Very helpful co workers.

Fine tuned relationship building skills.
Great company; division I worked for was very small. We had issues others may have not experienced. Overall great place to work!
The company was recently sold to World Duty Free Group. The previous company,HMS Host specializes in Food and beverage, so they were a work in progress. They managed to develop the retail portion into a business worthy to be considered for purchase by a group that specializes in travel retail. I look forward to change.
Pros
Free lunch, 30% discount
Cons
Crazy shift changes during the week
I was responsible for servicing 18 distributors & Salons, Beauty Schools, throughout the Southeast (Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, South & North Carolina. I had sales projections to meet each month. Worked with our educational team , scheduling trade shows,insalon classes, school classes. Most enjoyable part of this job was, working with the clients, and the team.
Pros
Excellent benifits, Enjoyed working for L"Oreal.
Cons
This was not a 40 hour work week job.
A typical day involved coaching employees and working with my peers on achieving the needs of our customers by the deadline. Here I learned how to change a culture of a organization and different ways to coach mentor and communicate with my peers and employees. The hardest part of the job was usually at the end of the month when the customer placed high demands on our facility.
Pros
Great people to work with and a great culture. Work was fun
Cons
End of month typically required working long Saturdays and Sundays