L'Occitane
L'Occitane Employee Review

The Big Family

March 17, 2018
I liked going to work every Day. Good organisation with good projects and challenges for employees. We're good supported by the Managers and they care about each of us. Nice to share the love to this products with customers and let them have a break of every Days Stress at the Boutique.
Pros
Contact to the shopmanager and district manager, Challenges
Cons
long shifts
December 12, 2019
The global atmosphere is quite relaxed and the hours allow you for a good work/life balance. However, most of the management is entrenched in the silo effect and do not collaborate between each department as much as they should. Although there is a willingness to change on behalf of certain people, the culture is to avoid risk as much as possible making this retail company a follower of trends and not a trend setter. Thus, it is very complicated to implement real change. Despite this, it is a good place to start and I did learn some valuable things.
October 26, 2019
Mon experience fut au top comme toujours je fais confiance à l'Occitane.
March 8, 2019
Kurz gesagt ein Unternehmen mit schlechter Führung, Hinterlistigkeit. Lügen, Intrigen.
Pros
Keine
Ask a question about working or interviewing at L'Occitane. Our community is ready to answer.