Google Employee Review

Top Arbeitgeber
Street View Field Support Planner/Coordinator EMEA (Former Employee) –  Zürich, ZHOctober 25, 2017
Wäre gerne geblieben. Toller Arbeitgeber. Das Projekt war auch sehr spannend. Kantinen entsprechen einem 5 Sterne Hotel.
Pros
Kostenloses Frühstück, Mittagessen und Abendessen

Other Google Employee Reviews

It's a good place to work, although I wasn't very lucky
Site Reliability Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Bezirk Zürich, ZHOctober 27, 2018
I think Google is a nice place to work. They really care about employees and the conditions are fantastic. At first, you feel yourself like in paradise. The food is excellent and free, you can get tea or coffee at any time of the day. There are also other facilities like a gym. Unfortunately, I had a lack of understanding with my host which made the work on the project itself not a very positive experience. This can happen, but it's not a typical situation at Google, all the other interns I know had a different experience.
Amazing internship at Google
Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Zurich, SwitzerlandMay 3, 2018
I had an internship at Google personal search infrastructure and that was amazing. Benefits were amazing, food as well. This was a great job with correct responsibility scope for me.
Pros
free food, good infrastructure, perfect reviews

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3