Arbeitnehmerbewertung für Google

Alle Bewertungen für Google lesen

Just awesome
Software Trainee Engineering Practicum Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Zürich, ZH5. März 2018
Everyone is friendly, great learning environment, great food.
Stayed for 3 months, enjoyed every second. Many teams at google zurich, great city, very safe and warm.

Weitere Arbeitnehmerbewertungen für Google

Arbeitskultur
It's a good place to work, although I wasn't very lucky
Site Reliability Engineer Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bezirk Zürich, ZH27. Oktober 2018
I think Google is a nice place to work. They really care about employees and the conditions are fantastic. At first, you feel yourself like in paradise. The food is excellent and free, you can get tea or coffee at any time of the day. There are also other facilities like a gym. Unfortunately, I had a lack of understanding with my host which made the work on the project itself not a very positive experience. This can happen, but it's not a typical situation at Google, all the other interns I know had a different experience.
Amazing internship at Google
Software Engineering Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Zurich, Switzerland3. Mai 2018
I had an internship at Google personal search infrastructure and that was amazing. Benefits were amazing, food as well. This was a great job with correct responsibility scope for me.
Vorteile
free food, good infrastructure, perfect reviews
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Google. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage