Google
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Google Employee Reviews

Switzerland12 reviews
I had an internship at Google personal search infrastructure and that was amazing. Benefits were amazing, food as well. This was a great job with correct responsibility scope for me.
Pros
free food, good infrastructure, perfect reviews
ambiente di lavoro stimolante; Management Stabilità del lavoro/Carriera
I think Google is a nice place to work. They really care about employees and the conditions are fantastic. At first, you feel yourself like in paradise. The food is excellent and free, you can get tea or coffee at any time of the day. There are also other facilities like a gym. Unfortunately, I had a lack of understanding with my host which made the work on the project itself not a very positive experience. This can happen, but it's not a typical situation at Google, all the other interns I know had a different experience.
Dans ma ville natale, Zurich. Nous avons de nombreuses cultures différentes, j'ai donc pu apprendre dans le cadre de mon travail de nombreux plats nouveaux tels que "lentilles daal", "jambalaya" ou encore banane plantain. J'aime apprendre de nouveaux plats et préparations.
il faut qu'un environnement de travail soit sain pour maximiser les chances de réalisations personnelles
Everyone is friendly, great learning environment, great food.
Stayed for 3 months, enjoyed every second. Many teams at google zurich, great city, very safe and warm.
Wäre gerne geblieben. Toller Arbeitgeber. Das Projekt war auch sehr spannend. Kantinen entsprechen einem 5 Sterne Hotel.
Pros
Kostenloses Frühstück, Mittagessen und Abendessen
Really good company to work for. Lots of perks, good salary.
It's a very comfortable and motivating environment for working. Their Job Culture is very interesting and the benefits are really amazing.
I had a great experience working for Google.
Day at Work
Handling Emails, Incidents

Project Work and Meetings (maybe late in the evening, due to time zone differences)

Project Management (many projects don't have dedicated project managers)
Pros
Interesting bleeding edge work
Cons
Sub-par management
Great place to work. Very supportive team. Free food everywhere. Lots of activities. Variety of e-classes. So you can learn anything. Diverse team. Very friendly environment
as a student consultant, Google provided me with the necessary resources to conduct my necessary research. Their interaction reflected their attitude. They did not want to influence our strategy by sharing too many examples from their own perspective and they did not want to create a 'closed box' for us to work within. They were happy to let us go in which ever direction our research took us, supplying us with feedback as needed.
Pros
support, name recognition, strong feedback
Cons
unpaid, vague