ETH Zurich

ETH Zurich Employee Review

Inspiring and challenging workplace
Postdoctoral Fellow (Current Employee) –  ETH Zurich, campus IrcelAugust 26, 2016
Working at ETH Zurich has given me the opportunity to gain new knowledge in the field of neuroimaging and neuroscience. I've massively widened my research profile and skills, and am looking forward to translate this back to clinics.

The supervision and daily contact with colleagues are great, and I truly enjoy my work environment. Our discussions are always inspiring, off and on the work floor.

The hardest part of this job is the constant pressure to publish, while looking for funding and keeping your experiments running.

The most enjoyable part is the possibility to learn every day, being challenged and improve yourself and the flexibility in work time.
Pros
good work environment and great facilities
Cons
limited prospects with respect to permanent position

Other ETH Zurich Employee Reviews

Produktiver Arbeitsort
Dozent (Former Employee) –  Zürich, ZHFebruary 6, 2020
angenehme Unternehmenskultur
sehr positives Klima
tolles Team
Toller Arbeitgeber mit wertschätzender Unternehmenskultur
Senior Career Advisor und Projectmanager (Former Employee) –  Zürich, ZHJanuary 21, 2020
Rundum empfehlenswert: inspirierende Führungskraft und Team, sehr gute Arbeitsatmosphäre.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ETH Zurich. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6