Dell Technologies

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews for Manager

Manager1 review
Switzerland1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
I've never seen a company where corruption is so rife. It starts at the lowest level up to the highest (regions Vice presidents).

This company has no ethics, nor any specific culture except making more and more money on the back of their customers and employees. "The end jsutify the means" is the motto of most of the management.

While one can make really big buks in EMC, it requires to be completely blind and deaf regarding business practices.

I have seen employees, partners or external middle men paying large amount of money to customers to win tenders or deals in some countries where markets are easily won by corruption (middle east /africa/ eastern europe).

I have seen very often people getting promoted by sleeping with their managers.

I have seen complete useless people earning a lot of money while doing asbolutely nothing (nobody could even understand their titles).

This company regularly cheats on employees salaries and commissions and if you ever open your mouth, then harassement begins.

Basically, this is a small mob environment where you can have big power and money if you close your eyes and play the game. But if you have a minimum of morals and ethics, you'd better seek a job elsewhere.
Pros
good products, money can be good
Cons
crooked, corrupted place and practices