Credit Suisse Employee Reviews

Found 135 reviews matching the search See all 1,448 reviews
Pas d'avis
Director Relationship Manager UHNW Greece (Current Employee) –  Genf, GEDecember 4, 2019
entreprise en difficultés mais qui offre de bonnes opportunités à quelqu'un de très commercial
challenging workenvironement
none (Former Employee) –  ZurichOctober 14, 2019
Starting out as a contractor in the finance department I was able to get insight into the BackOffice. My manager was a great teacher and highly appreciative of the work I accomplished. Due to changes within the department (several Managers went on retirement) I looked and found another position within the company.
I got the great opportunity to work within a global team for the IT department. My position was newly created and I was able to develop a whole new way of accomplishing big savings for the company. With my talent I achieved great results that benefited the company as well as the customers I had the chance of working together.
Produktiver Arbeitsort
Executive Assistant / GL Assistentin (Former Employee) –  Zürich, ZHAugust 14, 2019
Gute Arbeitsplatzkultur. Interessante Bereiche. Habe bei 22 Managing Directors und Executives gearbeitet. Von HR bis CFO.
Good work life balance
Senior Test Analyst (Vendor ) (Former Employee) –  UetlihofAugust 2, 2019
Very good location to learn and work on various Banking Projects
Generally Very Good
IT Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Zürich, ZHJune 26, 2019
IT Management generally good, had a clear strategy and executed on it.

Good on training, good on career paths, good on most things to be honest.
Primario gruppo bancario
Credit & Loans Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bezirk Plessur, GRMay 13, 2019
Ambiente di lavoro competitivo e molto stimolante. Possibilità di crescita personale sia a livello personale sia a livello professionale grazie alla possibilità di poter accedere ai Workshop e corsi formativi.
Good company, bad management
Application Architect and Developer (Current Employee) –  Zürich, ZHMarch 11, 2019
Good company, good reputation. But unfortunately the restructuring process, still ongoing, is causing an over-stretch on most teams.
Many projects have been off-shored and the few people left in Zurich offices must deal with extra work load.
Pros
Flexible working/life balance, good benefits
Cons
Management, long hours
Generell
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Zürich, ZHFebruary 22, 2019
Nun ich finde diese Bank ist zurückgeblieben ziemlich verstaubt
Schweizer denken das Leben bleibt stehen und alles sollte Lokal bleiben

wollen Sie Lachen? gehen Sie doch bitte in den Keller
Simply rat race
Investment Reporting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Zürich, ZHJanuary 20, 2019
There pure rat race of getting most paid and doing little. Continous show like we are the best of the best of the best. Really like the scene from MIB.
Ein sehr guter Arbeitsgeber
Trader / Security Executor (Former Employee) –  Zürich, ZHJanuary 13, 2019
Credit Suisse ist ein guter Arbeitgeber. Der Mitarbeiter steht im mittel Punkt. Das Arbeitsklima ist sehr gut .Ich empfehle es nur sehr gerne...
Pros
Arbeitsklima
Cons
Vergütung /Kommunikation
Application Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bezirk Zürich, ZHNovember 27, 2018
A great place to work and really lovely people to work with. I got an opportunity to work with very senior mainframe programmers. I acquired a lot of technical knowledge from them. Also got a good hands on different data maintenance tools.
Buen anbiente de trabajo
Assitant Vice President - Administrativo Contable (Former Employee) –  Zurich, SuizaOctober 23, 2018
Mi experiencia en Credit Suisse es muy positiva.
conocí mucha gente interesante de diferentes países y culturas, y eso fue muy emocionante e interesante en la cultura de trabajo en esa empresa.
Mejoré mis conocimientos de Alemán, que hoy lo hablo casi como idioma materno, ademas de mejorar mis conocimientos de inglés y francés.
Pros
Descuentos y facilidades en diferentes productos bancarios
Cons
ninguna
Grossbank mit all ihren Eigenheiten
Senior Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Zürich, ZHOctober 11, 2018
Ständige Umstruckturierungen. Marketing ist mental und logistisch weit weg von der Front
Great for Entering Banking
Intern (Former Employee) –  Zürich, ZHOctober 11, 2018
Good, determined workforce which is always ready to help others when needed. Although deadlines are strict and pressure exists to work diligently, all competition is friendly and there is no hostility.
Interesting work and positive colleagues
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Kanton GenfOctober 8, 2018
Credit Suisse gave me the opportunity to work on a very interesting research project alongside leading thinkers on the subject. I learned a lot and also had the chance to make a meaningful contribution to the project.
Zurich
Senior IT Project Manager - FX & MM Sales Trading (Former Employee) –  Zürich, ZHSeptember 6, 2018
Excellent working environment a perfect place to work
Produktiv
Fixed income Trader (Current Employee) –  Zürich, ZHAugust 30, 2018
Einlesen, was über Nacht weltweit auf Zinsmärkten passiert ist. Vorbereitung auf Zinshandel auf SIX. Handel durchgehend bis 17.00 Uhr auf SIX. Abschlussarbeiten.
Pros
Gute Entlöhnung
Cons
Dauernder Leistungsdruck
Once a great place to work
Director Legal & Compliance (Former Employee) –  Zürich, ZHAugust 5, 2018
Credit Suisse was my client for many years. Credit Suisse recruited me at a director level position and Senior Legal & Compliance officer. Credit Suisse was a great place to work when I joined in 2011 and had a great work culture for much of the time I worked there, but after 4 reorganizations in 7 years and massive cost cutting initiatives things changed, there were complete changes of management, the various reorganizations caused severe disruption to day to day work flow and took too long to implement without strategic direction from senior management. Experienced staff were pushed out and replaced with junior, low cost alternatives without requisite training and development of the junior staff and there was not a good succession planning or handover of know-how. The sense of valuing employees culture has changed to a cut-throat environment. Credit Suisse seems to lack strategic direction from the top down.
Gesamteindruck
Teamleiter Business Project Management (Former Employee) –  Zürich, ZHJuly 10, 2018
Ueberfordertes Management
Keine Experten mehr on board
Vetternwirtschaft & Mobbing
Pros
Grosse Firma
Cons
Management, Prozesse, Professionalität
Junior Operations Service Spezialist (Former Employee) –  Zürich, ZHJune 22, 2018
War sehr zufrieden dort arbeiten zu dürfen und meine Arbeit habe ich sehr gerne erledigt.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Credit Suisse. Our community is ready to answer.

Credit Suisse Reviews by Location