CNH Employee Reviews for Packer

Poorly Managed
Floor Packer (Former Employee) –  lebanon, inJune 11, 2015
Management on every level is both poor and lazy. Equipment is poorly maintained, training is virtually non-existent, and mandatory overtime can be given with little to no notice. Good luck to temps actually getting hired on full time as well. Some have been there over a year and work super hard. The place is highly understaffed and new temps hardly ever stay as the environment is toxic.
Cnh
Packer (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INFebruary 6, 2015
i absolutely loved my job at CNH. You make friends their who want to guide you to be the best that you can be and achieve your goals. Everyone is friendly and you get along great with everyone. Work hard and work smart!
Fast paced work days
Picker/Packer Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INJanuary 24, 2015
This job was a very busy job. While I picked using the cherry picker, it was important that detail was a priority. It was important that we get the customers orders done that day. There were often times we had to work 12 hour shifts to insure we get it done. the training process was very detailed and helpful. Overall, this was a good environment to work in.
Pros
promotions, overtime, good management, forklift certification
Cons
no benifits, people quit often leaving us short handed
Long hours without advancement
Packer (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INApril 2, 2013
At CNH you work long hours plus everyweekend, including a lot of Sundays. It's very hard to become a full-time permanent employee, even after working 90 days. The company went thru many different supervisors and it was hard to get a department organized. I stood in one spot for up to 12 hours a day and just counted parts.
Pros
paychecks
Cons
hours, work every weekend