CNH Employee Reviews for Packer

Packer5 reviews
4,0
Excellent place to work
Great place to work. Pay is decent but not close enough to where I live. People are nice to work for. Seem to be caring about their employees and very big on safety and training.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Not close enough to home
1,0
Poorly Managed
Management on every level is both poor and lazy. Equipment is poorly maintained, training is virtually non-existent, and mandatory overtime can be given with little to no notice. Good luck to temps actually getting hired on full time as well. Some have been there over a year and work super hard. The place is highly understaffed and new temps hardly ever stay as the environment is toxic.
4,0
Cnh
i absolutely loved my job at CNH. You make friends their who want to guide you to be the best that you can be and achieve your goals. Everyone is friendly and you get along great with everyone. Work hard and work smart!
5,0
Fast paced work days
This job was a very busy job. While I picked using the cherry picker, it was important that detail was a priority. It was important that we get the customers orders done that day. There were often times we had to work 12 hour shifts to insure we get it done. the training process was very detailed and helpful. Overall, this was a good environment to work in.
Pros
promotions, overtime, good management, forklift certification
Cons
no benifits, people quit often leaving us short handed
2,0
Long hours without advancement
At CNH you work long hours plus everyweekend, including a lot of Sundays. It's very hard to become a full-time permanent employee, even after working 90 days. The company went thru many different supervisors and it was hard to get a department organized. I stood in one spot for up to 12 hours a day and just counted parts.
Pros
paychecks
Cons
hours, work every weekend
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CNH?