CNH Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

Very good work place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  New Holland, PAJune 22, 2018
I liked it when I worked there it was too bad that it was a temporary job I was supposed to get hire after the 3 months and never happend even thoug managment was really pleased with my job
Loved working here nothing bt good vibes
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSWJuly 16, 2017
Loved working here good people good management was here for 11 months I loved my position at this job as I was a picker outside picking the the big stuff learnt how to handle different size freight.
Pros
Good supervisor
Cons
Good hours and lots of overtime
Unpleasant working environment
Logistics Tugger/Forklift (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIJune 1, 2016
Very little regard for their employees, which could be because they do not respect the Union. The wage is minimal for the type of work that you do. You never know if you will be working from one weekend to the next which takes away from family. The management are not quality people and need lessons on how to run a business.
productive
forklift driver (Current Employee) –  RacFebruary 4, 2016
I have learned alot at this company, i learned that i have the freedom to change my job to work for me, i have learned how to successfully multi task, I have learned how to order parts, i have learned how to be an pool man, in which you have to know all the jobs on the line so you know what those jobs need on a daily basis.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
short first break
a mature inviorment
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INDecember 21, 2014
It was a good job. A typical day at work is being on equitment and picking orders that needed to get shipped out, U learn a lot about patients in this job. Like when other people are picking in the same isle as u, u will have to wait till they are done. Some of the tickets that u get are high counts like 900, 2,000, in single packs that probly was the hardest part of that job. Most of the co-workers were really nice and pleasent to work with.
Pros
papa johns on friday
Cons
health care sucked
Fun place to work
Fork truck operator (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INOctober 6, 2014
I loved my job at CNH. The supervisors are all very easy going & easy to work with. I'd still be with the company if I would not have moved to another state. I learned how to drive all the equipment and certified. The hardest part of my job was lifting very heavy parts. I really don't have anything I didn't like about my job there. All the people I worked with were amazing.