CNH Employee Reviews in Lebanon, IN

chn
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, INOctober 8, 2019
A typical day at work at chn was basically general labor I would examine, pack,and ship merchandise. I learned a lot of technics for shipping and wrapping product properly, the management in the facility was great. I believe the hardest part of this job is wearing the safety gear.
CNH had a fast pace enviroment
Warehouse employee (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INJanuary 7, 2019
10 hours on your feet at a fast pace.
Management was very cut throat and used their employees to get ahead.
Continual rotation of managers.
Fast pace.
Pros
Fast pace
Cons
Management at all levels using others to get ahead.
Steady work
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INNovember 6, 2018
I like working for CNH. they had good benefits, they paid well, they hire felons. They work with you if you have to go to an appointment. You can make up the hours and you don't get pointed.
Interesting experience
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INJuly 23, 2018
I worked for this company on weekend shift. The one thing i miss most about this place is having the whole week to yourself and just working on the weekends. Other than that, people have different opinions on this place.
Pros
Being off whole week
Cons
management
racine. fix the rmc management in ind.
associate (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INFebruary 10, 2018
they work you till your to tired to have a home life. if you want to have a day off you have to beg for it. they find more and more little perks to take away. every one is leaving. management thinks they are the ones who make the money for cnh, now that over a 100 people left and more are leaving maybe the main office will have to do something!
Pros
good pay
Cons
tons of overtime. heavy hard work, very few breaks
fast paced and safe place to work
SPC/IDC Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INAugust 24, 2017
unloading and loading trucks and putting away freight
how to use there systems
good works to make sure all employees are taken care of
diverse
heat in summer
operating the equipment
Pros
good company to work for
Cons
it gets to hot during summer
fast paced and easy to learn
Receiving Associate (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, INNovember 7, 2016
I enjoyed Work there for 3 years. I liked the people I worked with. I learned a lot while I was there. When I worked there the managers were great to work with.
great
Seal Operator (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INMay 14, 2016
It was a really fast paced reliable job. I loved the work and the pay. The supervisors were amazing. I sealed and packed the product. Ten hour day and four days a week
Long, hard days with very little satisfaction.
WMS Team (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INAugust 27, 2015
You have to go in early in the morning and do the same thing over and over. It was a very unsafe place to work and the management didn't care to take the steps to make it safer. They wouldn't enforce any of the rules.
Pros
Worked with fun people
Cons
charged you for smoking, no job security, unsafe
Poorly Managed
Floor Packer (Former Employee) –  lebanon, inJune 11, 2015
Management on every level is both poor and lazy. Equipment is poorly maintained, training is virtually non-existent, and mandatory overtime can be given with little to no notice. Good luck to temps actually getting hired on full time as well. Some have been there over a year and work super hard. The place is highly understaffed and new temps hardly ever stay as the environment is toxic.
daily work
packager (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INMarch 18, 2015
this was warehouse job, it was hot and sweaty all day! my coworkers were all different kinds, and the hardest part was learning the factory work!
Cnh
Packer (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INFebruary 6, 2015
i absolutely loved my job at CNH. You make friends their who want to guide you to be the best that you can be and achieve your goals. Everyone is friendly and you get along great with everyone. Work hard and work smart!
Fast paced work days
Picker/Packer Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INJanuary 24, 2015
This job was a very busy job. While I picked using the cherry picker, it was important that detail was a priority. It was important that we get the customers orders done that day. There were often times we had to work 12 hour shifts to insure we get it done. the training process was very detailed and helpful. Overall, this was a good environment to work in.
Pros
promotions, overtime, good management, forklift certification
Cons
no benifits, people quit often leaving us short handed
a mature inviorment
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INDecember 21, 2014
It was a good job. A typical day at work is being on equitment and picking orders that needed to get shipped out, U learn a lot about patients in this job. Like when other people are picking in the same isle as u, u will have to wait till they are done. Some of the tickets that u get are high counts like 900, 2,000, in single packs that probly was the hardest part of that job. Most of the co-workers were really nice and pleasent to work with.
Pros
papa johns on friday
Cons
health care sucked
Fun place to work
Fork truck operator (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INOctober 6, 2014
I loved my job at CNH. The supervisors are all very easy going & easy to work with. I'd still be with the company if I would not have moved to another state. I learned how to drive all the equipment and certified. The hardest part of my job was lifting very heavy parts. I really don't have anything I didn't like about my job there. All the people I worked with were amazing.
Great Benefits and overall pay was ok.
Inbound Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INAugust 15, 2014
Upper management is actually in the toilet. Not a good place for women or men of color to work. Office politics make it hard for us to compete for advancement positions. Need a complete overhaul of upper management and HR.
Pros
Great benefits.
Cons
Poor upper management. Poor training for managment.
Under managed
Inbound Receive Associate (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INJuly 22, 2014
I worked as a temp for well over a year at CNH and there was little opportunity for advancement. It is a very unclean environment with poor management. They did not recognize associates and did not allow them to prove their work ethic. The hours were reasonable but the health benefits were way too expensive and offered little coverage. They pay was not worth the amount of work that was required from the employees and if any health issues were to occur while working there they would let the associate go do to their no fault policy..
Pros
reasonable hours
Cons
low pay, poor benifits, bad management
stressful unpredictable environment
Outbound Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, INApril 14, 2014
The day starts at 6:30 a.m. and can end anywhere between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. I would go into work and not have a clue what time I was going to be off. The week usually consisted of anywhere from 40-60+ hours. The job itself was easy. It consisted of driving various picking equipment to fill customer orders. Once the orders were picked they would then be packed for shipment.
Pros
good pay, good benefits
Cons
unpredictable hours, stressful
fun and fast paced
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INFebruary 4, 2014
I loved the multi tasking work and the fun people. The work was challenging sometimes but it was worth it. I learned a lot of time management skills and how to input data.
Long hours without advancement
Packer (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INApril 2, 2013
At CNH you work long hours plus everyweekend, including a lot of Sundays. It's very hard to become a full-time permanent employee, even after working 90 days. The company went thru many different supervisors and it was hard to get a department organized. I stood in one spot for up to 12 hours a day and just counted parts.
Pros
paychecks
Cons
hours, work every weekend

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CNH. Our community is ready to answer.