Bewertungen für CNH

Alle 170 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Empresa agradável de trabalhar
Jovem Aprendiz SENAI (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sorocaba, SP18. September 2015
Empresa agradável de trabalhar, onde pode se trabalhar com boas pessoas
Productive place to work
Tractor Assembler (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Sturtevant, WI4. September 2015
I worked on assenbly line and work and trained other team players. I liked my team and we all worked together to get the job done right the first time.
short lunches
very good pay
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Long, hard days with very little satisfaction.
WMS Team (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lebanon, IN27. August 2015
You have to go in early in the morning and do the same thing over and over. It was a very unsafe place to work and the management didn't care to take the steps to make it safer. They wouldn't enforce any of the rules.
Worked with fun people
Nachteile
charged you for smoking, no job security, unsafe
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 6NeinMelden
Pleasant working environment
Part Time General Assisstant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New Holland, ENG14. August 2015
During my time i was allowed to feel welcome and was encouraged to expand my skills in a genuine workplace. A typical day was far from typical as i was continuously placed into different departments to test my abilities in adapting. I found this extremely helpful and thought it was a very efficient method as it enabled me to learn as much as possible in the limited time i had there.
Empresa agradável de trabalhar
Controlador de Materiais (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Contagem, MG10. August 2015
Uma empresa dedica em cumprir com aquilo que promete com os seus colaboradores e cliente.
Poorly Managed
Floor Packer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  lebanon, in11. Juni 2015
Management on every level is both poor and lazy. Equipment is poorly maintained, training is virtually non-existent, and mandatory overtime can be given with little to no notice. Good luck to temps actually getting hired on full time as well. Some have been there over a year and work super hard. The place is highly understaffed and new temps hardly ever stay as the environment is toxic.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 10Nein 2Melden
Arbeitskultur
Love the idea of riding all equipment pulling orders an doing it in a timely fashion.
Equipment operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Doraville Ga9. Juni 2015
A typical day at the office starts at 7;30 when we do our morning stretches. Getting loose an alert is one thing that was a must do for us at starting a shift. Checking equipment was always second, because no one wanted any injuries to occur in the work place.Management took pride in helping you in any way they could at making you job as easy as possible. The co-workers always chipped in when another needed a helping hand, with no problem. The hardest part about my job was leaving at the end of the day, when you've had so much fun with your co-workers an the teamwork that they share.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 7Melden
Arbeitskultur
Toxic environment and poor / weak management
Electrical Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wichita - KS2. Juni 2015
I enjoyed the technical aspects of the job but was inundated with a lot of (some frivolous) collateral responsibilities. Management is very heavy handed. It was not uncommon for employees to have their job threatened and be thrown under the bus. Salaried professionals were not treated like salaried professionals. Yearly reviews and achievement of goals were very subjective and used against the employees. I didn't trust my department manager any farther than I could throw him. The only way to survive in my department was to hold a key position or join the manager's clique. I honestly arrived at the point where I didn't care, dreaded going to work and felt it would be a blessing if they just fired me. It was time to leave and I'm so glad I did.
Vorteile
Technical aspects of the job.
Nachteile
Lack of loyalty, poor / weak management, heavy handed management.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 20Nein 3Melden
Poor mangement
Assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sturtevant, WI22. Mai 2015
Great co-workers, but management was terrible. Hardly ever received bonuses. Poorly ran factory. Worked ourselves out of a job.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8Nein 3Melden
Arbeitskultur
Good company to work for
Technical Support Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Burr Ridge, IL21. Mai 2015
I believe CNH is a good company to work for. The benefits are very good. Pay is good. No raises. Normally 8 hour work day with hour lunch.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
ótima
Montador de Maquinas (tratores) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Contagem, MG19. Mai 2015
Todo o procedimento normal de uma produção em série e alcançar número de produtos montados por dia. Aprendemos muito sobre WCM ferramenta usada nas empresas do grupo fiat industrial. Ohsas 18001 e NR12 e outros!
Salário e beneficios
Nachteile
muito calor durante o dia
AGRADABLE
TECNICO (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Querétaro, QRO.8. Mai 2015
CALOR, PRODUCCIÓN CON EFICIENCIA , DEDICADA, SOCIABLES, EL RIESGO DE TRABAJO, COMPAÑERISMO.
winkel
orderpicker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Zedelgem30. April 2015
zeer aangename job

Jammer genoeg ben je daar naar jaren dienst ook gewoon nog een nummer dat ze zomaar aan de deur zetten.
east department assembly
Machine assembler (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Saskatoon, SK12. April 2015
Assembling agricultural machinery. first you must check the power hoist crane ensure chain, hook, safety latch, remote control are no damage and working properly.secondly check all the parts that you use for assembling machine, third check the work order, ensure that correct sequence and optoin before you start.fourth check all the hand and power tools that you need and ensure all the tools are working properly.if there there some damage tool, you should report to your team lead or supervisor. lastly after you done buidling machine,makesure all the hardware are tight and mark it before you move.
Arbeitskultur
excelente empresa para se trabalhar
operador logístico (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Curitiba, PR26. März 2015
trabalhei lá por quatro anos, gostava muito do serviço e das condições de trabalho, o salario e os benefícios são muito bons, porém a única coisa que não me agradou é que não se tem um plano de carreira , é muito difícil de conseguir uma promoção, e isso é o único ponto em que eu não concordo...
muito bons os beneficios
Nachteile
falta um plano de carreira
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Òtima empresa
Montador (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sorocaba, SP21. März 2015
Boa empresa para se trabalhar, ótimos profissionais , ótimos benefícios. Apenas alguns pontos não agradáveis na chefia.
Refeição na empresa
não fornece vale-alimentação
daily work
packager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lebanon, IN18. März 2015
this was warehouse job, it was hot and sweaty all day! my coworkers were all different kinds, and the hardest part was learning the factory work!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3Nein 3Melden
muito boa
Pintor de produção (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  MG10. März 2015
Aprendir muito com a empresa e com os colegas de trabalho, respeito que a empresa tem com os funcionarios
boa
não
Arbeitskultur
Very bad selfish manager and senior
Design Engineer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Burr Ridge, IL6. März 2015
I worked this company. I think the manager and upper manager just want to kee their job secure and do not respect any engineer' job. No promotion and salary raise. Mangers and directors do not encourage hard work. They do not care about the company. They are just too selfish to keep their position and flatter the upper management. Always criticize the engieer's work and they think it will secure their job which is ridiculous.
Bad manangers and directors
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 8Nein 3Melden
Arbeitskultur
Empresa excelente en el conocimiento del mercado latino en el Sur de California
Management cosultant. (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Irvine, CA5. März 2015
Es una empresa con una gran influencia en la comunidad latina en el sur de California.
Su vocacion es hacer facil la contratacion de productos y servicios para los clientes.
Ambiente relajado, tipico de California, pero con excelente animo de crear equipos de trabajo,eficientes y eficaces.
Dia tipico, evaluacion de resultados y pasos a seguir.
Se aprende a ser un equipo, generalmente
con un brainstorm muy dinamico. No hay limitaciones ni complejos.

La direccion, es amigable y servicial,pero muy muy exigente y critica de los errores.
Lo dificil..llegar a las metas en tiempo y forma.
Lo mejor...la sensacion de euforico truinfo colectivo, de los logros de los demas y de los nuestros...una gran familia diciendo...Hurra!
Vorteile
Seguro medico, vacaciones pagadas, bono anual segun resultados, convivios corporativos fabulosos.
ninguna grave
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 5Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei CNH. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage