CNH Employee Reviews

fast paced and always challenged
Staff Accountant/Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Racine, WINovember 22, 2018
I started as a temp as got hired as soon as I received my BS. My first job was awesome. It was very challenging but yet exciting. I had to clean up a position where someone had worked for 20 years. We automated, streamlined, got account reconciliations all cleaned up. Probably one of my hardest jobs I had since I graduated college
Pros
5 minutes from home excellent breakfast
Cons
pay was too low
Steady work
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INNovember 6, 2018
I like working for CNH. they had good benefits, they paid well, they hire felons. They work with you if you have to go to an appointment. You can make up the hours and you don't get pointed.
travaille agreable
production (Former Employee) –  Croix (59)November 5, 2018
apprntissage de nouvelle chose pour mes connaissance
Pros
devellopement connaissance
Cons
trajet
Multiple Positions & Opportunities, Experience in many areas of the Company (both relaxed & fast-paced type jobs)
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIOctober 29, 2018
I liked that this was a past-paced job, and since this was a BDA (Break Down Assistance) Department, it was not only fast-paced. It was a huge challenge at times. Managing orders and orchestrating pick up from Depots, Plants and Suppliers, conduct research for back ordered parts and moving shipments with special urgency of Dealers’ needs, was quite the intense workplace at times.
This is a great company, and I have worked different positions at CNH so I have some mixed reviews.
One position I had in Service Management involved Dealer Warranty, some Auditing, and additional miscellaneous work. This position was not as much of a fast-paced, challenging with necessary overtime type of job as the BDA Agent.
Overall, I had a few different jobs, many different tasks & responsibilities with each job, and they were very different. I would say it is one of my favorite companies to work for, that also has very diverse types of jobs - something fit for everyone!
Great place
Design Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  New Holland, PASeptember 24, 2018
Loved working here, just simply did not have a facility close enough to where I wanted to live in order to work. But learned a lot as an intern and felt like I came away a better employee.
Waste of my years of experience\learning.
Machine shop team lead (Current Employee) –  New Holland, PASeptember 18, 2018
No chance of advancement even if you're valuable at current position. Management is ran by children who just graduated college with no idea of how to run or manage a business and only focus on their bonus.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Premier emploi, du bon et du moins bon
Opératrice de saisie (intérim) (Former Employee) –  Le Plessis-Belleville (60)September 7, 2018
Positif :Très bien payé. Infirmière du travail, pointeuse, distributeurs, locaux sécurisés, accent mis sur la sécurité (équipement, formation, réunions).

Négatif : Les personnes passent leur temps à critiquer dans le dos et sourire devant. Mauvaise gestion sur la fin de Randstad (2013 peut être différent aujourd'hui)
Pros
Salaire, sécurité
Cons
Hypocrisie
fun and entertaining
SUPERVISOR & BARISTA TRAINER (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ONAugust 26, 2018
With this job there were many perks from the free food and drinks to the amazing team you work with, sometimes staff come and go but friendships are forever!
Pros
free food
Cons
work life balance
Interesting experience
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INJuly 23, 2018
I worked for this company on weekend shift. The one thing i miss most about this place is having the whole week to yourself and just working on the weekends. Other than that, people have different opinions on this place.
Pros
Being off whole week
Cons
management
Areas de cafetería interiores y exteriores ,instalaciones de primera
Dir de servicios (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.July 22, 2018
Es una oficina gubernamental n la cual se cuida el ambiente laboral, hay crecimiento laboral, siempre hay capacitación, se preocupan por la parte personal y que se pueda tener calidad de vida
Pros
Gastos médicos mayores, contrato prestaciones de ley, salida maximo a las 6 los viernes
Cons
Como en toda oficina gubernamental si llega un nuevo equipo de trabajo tu tienes que salir
Very good work place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  New Holland, PAJune 22, 2018
I liked it when I worked there it was too bad that it was a temporary job I was supposed to get hire after the 3 months and never happend even thoug managment was really pleased with my job
bad
WELDER (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IAJune 18, 2018
By far the worst place I have ever worked. the management is so bad there that they don't even know what is going on half of the time ..... its pretty sad
Bonnes Conditions de Travail
Magasinier préparateur de commandes (Former Employee) –  plessis bellevilleJune 18, 2018
Les conditions de travail de cette entreprise sont de bonnes qualités, une politique centrée sur la sécurité des employés.
Beaucoup de technique sont mises en place pour améliorer les conditions de travail.
Pros
Sécurité
Cons
Horaires
Poor
Direct Care Staff (Nursing Assistant) (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIJune 13, 2018
Not worth it. You get hours yeah but the management changes your times. Coworkers gossip causes drama.
Consumers get violent and when you get injured the office just states that that’s what you signed up for and to deal with it.
Consumers often don’t have proper fitting cloths either Justin at the seams or shirts that are too short.
Cons
Management doesn’t care
Grupo fiat
Controlador de materiais (Former Employee) –  Contagem, MGJune 6, 2018
Ótimos benefícios, como por exemplo especial, convenio medico, desconto na compra de veículos, restaurante.
Pros
Fácil acesso, por ser próximo de casa
Cons
Não oferece estabilidade de trabalho
Nice place to work.
Assembly Operator (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIApril 20, 2018
Youre able to get good overtime here. and you dont have to be a veteran. union is great. the pay is great. good place to work if you want alot of money.
was not an enjoyable place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIMarch 15, 2018
A typical day at work would be to come in and lift heavy tractor parts and inspect them for us or imperfections. I really didn't learn a great deal of anything for my time there. the management was poor, mostly because they didn't care about the workers, as we were all through a temp agency. the hardest part about the job was lifting the parts of the floor or out of crates by hand with no mechanical aid. Honestly the most enjoyable part of this job was when i got paid
Fast Paced Production
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIFebruary 14, 2018
Very fast paced and busy but as far as the benefits they are very good and the pay is very good also. If there was a downside it would be that they work you very hard everyday a lot of heavy lifting and physical exercise
Pros
benefits and overtime
Cons
heavy lifting
racine. fix the rmc management in ind.
associate (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INFebruary 10, 2018
they work you till your to tired to have a home life. if you want to have a day off you have to beg for it. they find more and more little perks to take away. every one is leaving. management thinks they are the ones who make the money for cnh, now that over a 100 people left and more are leaving maybe the main office will have to do something!
Pros
good pay
Cons
tons of overtime. heavy hard work, very few breaks
Good company to work for
EPA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJanuary 19, 2018
Very nice company to work for. Good working environment , clean building. Team activities allowed for good team interaction. Nice café, with hot and cold food on premises.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CNH. Our community is ready to answer.