Bewertungen für CNH

Alle 167 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Recruiter/Data Entry
Recruiter (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Racine, WI12. Juni 2019
The management were terrific and very welcoming. I contacted potential candidates for possible employment. I interviewed various candidates for the production line positions. The hardest part of the job was to pick the right candidates for the position.
Ottimo clima lavorativo
montatore meccanico (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mercer County, MO16. April 2019
Ottimo clima lavorativo che spingeva a fare gruppo per migliorare il lavoro
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Stressig
Lagerist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baden-Württemberg20. März 2019
Cnh is bekante als ausnutzung und stressig arbeiten.
Nicht normales arbeit und weniger behzalen fur uberstunden.
Al's staplerfahre war ich zu beschaftig und gestress
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden
Excellent place to work
Packer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Manpower temp agency17. Februar 2019
Great place to work. Pay is decent but not close enough to where I live. People are nice to work for. Seem to be caring about their employees and very big on safety and training.
Job security
Nachteile
Not close enough to home
good working place
Helper (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Half Moon Bay, CA9. Januar 2019
working with cnh landscaping was some times good and bad there was plenty of work but there were times when there wasnt work at all i learned lots of helpful thing from working there that will help me in life in landscaping and construction
Vorteile
where able to work weekends and got free lunch
wasnt a lot of work
Arbeitskultur
CNH had a fast pace enviroment
Warehouse employee (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lebanon, IN7. Januar 2019
10 hours on your feet at a fast pace.
Management was very cut throat and used their employees to get ahead.
Continual rotation of managers.
Fast pace.
Fast pace
Nachteile
Management at all levels using others to get ahead.
Arbeitskultur
Productivity is based on how many parts you can make or assemble per day.
Assembly Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sturtevant, WI10. Dezember 2018
I worked on the assembly line. You know daily where you will be working and what your role is for the day. At times if there is downtime you are expected to find something to do as in sweeping, cleaning or helping at another station.
Stimolante
giugno 2008 giugno 2010 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Modena, Emilia-Romagna2. Dezember 2018
Ambiente stimolante tranquillo peccato Come. Sempre al termine del. Contratto nonostante l'impegno ti. Lasciano a casa nessuna garanzia di futuro
Pausa caffe
Arbeitskultur
fast paced and always challenged
Staff Accountant/Financial Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Racine, WI22. November 2018
I started as a temp as got hired as soon as I received my BS. My first job was awesome. It was very challenging but yet exciting. I had to clean up a position where someone had worked for 20 years. We automated, streamlined, got account reconciliations all cleaned up. Probably one of my hardest jobs I had since I graduated college
5 minutes from home excellent breakfast
pay was too low
Steady work
Warehouse associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lebanon, IN6. November 2018
I like working for CNH. they had good benefits, they paid well, they hire felons. They work with you if you have to go to an appointment. You can make up the hours and you don't get pointed.
travaille agreable
production (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Croix (59)5. November 2018
apprntissage de nouvelle chose pour mes connaissance
devellopement connaissance
trajet
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Multiple Positions & Opportunities, Experience in many areas of the Company (both relaxed & fast-paced type jobs)
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Racine, WI29. Oktober 2018
I liked that this was a past-paced job, and since this was a BDA (Break Down Assistance) Department, it was not only fast-paced. It was a huge challenge at times. Managing orders and orchestrating pick up from Depots, Plants and Suppliers, conduct research for back ordered parts and moving shipments with special urgency of Dealers’ needs, was quite the intense workplace at times.
This is a great company, and I have worked different positions at CNH so I have some mixed reviews.
One position I had in Service Management involved Dealer Warranty, some Auditing, and additional miscellaneous work. This position was not as much of a fast-paced, challenging with necessary overtime type of job as the BDA Agent.
Overall, I had a few different jobs, many different tasks & responsibilities with each job, and they were very different. I would say it is one of my favorite companies to work for, that also has very diverse types of jobs - something fit for everyone!
Great place
Design Engineer Intern (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New Holland, PA24. September 2018
Loved working here, just simply did not have a facility close enough to where I wanted to live in order to work. But learned a lot as an intern and felt like I came away a better employee.
Arbeitskultur
Waste of my years of experience\learning.
Machine shop team lead (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  New Holland, PA18. September 2018
No chance of advancement even if you're valuable at current position. Management is ran by children who just graduated college with no idea of how to run or manage a business and only focus on their bonus.
Salary
Arbeitskultur
Premier emploi, du bon et du moins bon
Opératrice de saisie (intérim) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Le Plessis-Belleville (60)7. September 2018
Positif :Très bien payé. Infirmière du travail, pointeuse, distributeurs, locaux sécurisés, accent mis sur la sécurité (équipement, formation, réunions).

Négatif : Les personnes passent leur temps à critiquer dans le dos et sourire devant. Mauvaise gestion sur la fin de Randstad (2013 peut être différent aujourd'hui)
Salaire, sécurité
Hypocrisie
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
fun and entertaining
SUPERVISOR & BARISTA TRAINER (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Niagara Falls, ON26. August 2018
With this job there were many perks from the free food and drinks to the amazing team you work with, sometimes staff come and go but friendships are forever!
free food
work life balance
Interesting experience
Warehouse Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Lebanon, IN23. Juli 2018
I worked for this company on weekend shift. The one thing i miss most about this place is having the whole week to yourself and just working on the weekends. Other than that, people have different opinions on this place.
Being off whole week
management
Arbeitskultur
Areas de cafetería interiores y exteriores ,instalaciones de primera
Dir de servicios (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.22. Juli 2018
Es una oficina gubernamental n la cual se cuida el ambiente laboral, hay crecimiento laboral, siempre hay capacitación, se preocupan por la parte personal y que se pueda tener calidad de vida
Vorteile
Gastos médicos mayores, contrato prestaciones de ley, salida maximo a las 6 los viernes
Nachteile
Como en toda oficina gubernamental si llega un nuevo equipo de trabajo tu tienes que salir
Very good work place
Forklift Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  New Holland, PA22. Juni 2018
I liked it when I worked there it was too bad that it was a temporary job I was supposed to get hire after the 3 months and never happend even thoug managment was really pleased with my job
Arbeitskultur
bad
WELDER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Burlington, IA18. Juni 2018
By far the worst place I have ever worked. the management is so bad there that they don't even know what is going on half of the time ..... its pretty sad
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei CNH. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage