CERN Employee Review

Great team with interesting projects
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Genf, GEMarch 5, 2019
My working experience at CERN is absolutely great. My team is friendly and productive and the whole organization has a great job culture. There are a lot of events for bringing the employers together depending on their interests, culture and positions. Working with ROOT team is very interesting. I had to find solutions in a variety of small and big problems and it was a great challenge for me. I really appreciate all of my collegues because they tried from my first day to make me feel comfortable and they give me the opportunity to improve my skills.

Other CERN Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Summer student (Former Employee) –  Geneva, SwitzerlandNovember 8, 2019
Being part of the summer student programme is truly an amazing experience. You are assigned a supervisor for your project who is very supportive and understandable that you came there to learn. Depending on the role you get, you can do programming, machine learning, hands on, experimental work, control systems or anything else really.
It's a nice place to work at.
Technical Student (Former Employee) –  Geneva, GEOctober 28, 2019
Geneva is a quiet city with friendly and heartwarming people. I would recommend CERN to everyone, especially if they want to travel a lot around Europe.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CERN. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5