- Develops content for preparatory S&OP meetings and participates in monthly S&OP meetings to review performance: sales, forecast, supply issues etc.
- The GMO Medical Knowledge Manager ensures the central repository is up-to date, content searchable via meta data, and ensures appropriate accessibility to…
- Interacts directly with research division based on pertinent clinical and development expertise and with the division to provide knowledge/understanding of…
- Create and update centralized training content (in collaboration with relevant Areas and Functions) on disease and products across the EUCAN business unit…
- Lead the development of content for and the support of key communications for the GMS/GQ IT Leadership team.
- To do this, we empower our people to realize their…
- Provides medical education via presentation of scientific content to internal and external customers.
- By clicking the “Apply” button, I understand that my…
- Manage approval processes, content production, external suppliers, and partner with internal departments as appropriate.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of ICH guidelines, and local regulatory requirements and processes as related to document content, organization, format, and production.
- By clicking the “Apply” button, I understand that my employment application process with Takeda will commence and that I agree with Takeda’s Privacy Notice,…
- Experience in communicating effectively to business and IT leaders on content, context, process and decision making.
- CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.