jobs in Effretikon, ZH
- Unser bunt gemischtes IKEA Food Team lebt und arbeitet nach dem Motto: Das Lachen klingt dort am hellsten, wo es etwas zu essen gibt!
- Wir haben keine Angst vor dem Unbekannten, wir erkunden neue Möglichkeiten und Wege um gemeinsam ans Ziel zukommen.
- Du ergreifst gern die Initiative.
- You’re motivated to join us for a 6-12 month internship starting February 2020.
- You create a variety of marketing material for various communications channels…
- You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Acting as a contact person for line managers and employees and responding to queries over the telephone and by email in English.
- Are quick on the uptake.
- You will grow hands-on expertise in the following areas: Impact Investing, automated stock portfolio creation, trading, portfolio management, banking &…
- WayRay development teams are working to bring WayRay holographic solutions to the automotive market.
- We work in multi-functional teams with industrial partners…
- Join us in one of our Regus centre teams.
- Once the last person has left the building and everything’s nice and tidy, it’s time to head home.
- Maintain organised and accurate filing system (paper and electronic).
- We are currently seeking a well presented and hard-working person to join our growing team…
- The Personal Assistant will be in contact with many of those that interact with the individual(s) they support.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.