Legal Counsel jobs
- Legal risk identification and mitigation;
- Compliance with other legal/regulatory obligations;
- At least five years of legal experience at:
- Provide solution-oriented advice on a variety of legal issues.
- Collaborate closely with the company businesses’ leadership in identifying and evaluating legal…
- You will be also responsible for providing legal advices and legal assistance to the company and employees.
- You will be responsible for the preparing, drafting…
- Advise on day to day legal needs;
- Providing high quality legal advice and support on corporate law matter in a fast-paced international environment;
- Providing legal advice and support on corporate law matter in an international environment;
- If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the…
- >> Advise business partners on all legal matters related to the performance obligations under such agreements.
- Legal Counsel (f/m/d).
- To provide legal advice and counsel to assigned country teams in connection with:
- To provide legal advice and counsel on the development of Global Fund policies…
- Coordinate with external IOC counsels advising on data protection matters.
- Act as a day-to-day legal point of contact for the teams developing IOC digital Media…
- Providing legal advisory services to all departments and functions in general legal matters.
- You will also provide input on business decisions as well as legal…
- Advising on legal, compliance and regulatory matters.
- Addressing and anticipating critical legal, ethical and business issues.
- APR Applied Pharma Research s.a.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.