Legal Counsel jobs
- You will join a small group of lawyers responsible for advising on a large variety of legal issues relating to the Bank’s operations and governance.
- We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- Advise on legal issues and risks, complex agreement…
- Become part of PwC's Flexible Legal Resources and join our mission to change the way of delivering quality legal work to our large network of clients.
- Providing legal advisory services to all departments and functions in general legal matters.
- You will also provide input on business decisions as well as legal…
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executive management in a large range of legal topics.
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive…
- Interested in complex legal and regulatory issues.
- Comfortable in working in a dynamic and varied legal environment.
- We're looking for someone like that to:
- 3+ years of legal experience within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or life science environment as an in-house legal counsel or as an attorney at law in a law…
- The person serving in this role will structure, draft and negotiate agreements, counsel internal business owners on the legal implications of transaction…
- You will be also responsible for providing legal advices and legal assistance to the company and employees.
- You will be responsible for the preparing, drafting…
- Provide legal support to the EMEA region on legal matters.
- Minimum of 3 years’ legal experience in an in-house legal department, with emphasis in commercial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.