Industry leading, global Pharmaceutical/Chemicals – our client is renowned for fostering and developing talent to create future leaders for the business. Due to the continuing growth of the business they currently require a number of buyer and senior buyer level candidates to join their procurement team on the business crucial direct spend side of the function..
Title: Buyer/Senior Buyer
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Salary: CHF 80 – 120k Benefits (dependent on experience)
The successful candidate will be given exposure to a breadth of direct spend categories, with direct influence on the design and implementation of category strategies and responsibility for high value/high importance strategic sourcing projects. You will be expected to develop relationships with senior stakeholders within the complex matrix structure of the business, as well as with blue chip suppliers. This is very much a strategic role focused on fast-track skill development with a view to promoting successful candidates within an 18-24 month timeframe.
If you feel that this opportunity matches your career aspirations, and you fit the requirements, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Basel – Pharmaceutical/Chemical Vacancies”
- Degree level education is essential, although MBA or Masters Degree is preferred
- 2-5 years purchasing/procurement experience with a blue chip organization
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical, Chemical or FMCG industry is preferred
- Fluent English one other European language
- Willingness for international travel as part of career
People in Procurement - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard