AP-GL Accountant, Geneva (English) - part time possible 60-80%
Accounting Manager US based
Finance & Administration
Salary range : 60K per annum
The Senior Accountant, Geneva has a variety of responsibilities for both process and analysis.
In addition the Senior Accountant, Geneva prepares month-end closing entries and account analyses: The Senior Accountant will prepare month-end closing and adjusting entries. Account analyses and P&L flux analyses will be prepared monthly for all balance sheet and P&L accounts with material balances.
AP-GL Accountant - English / USGAAP
PHT's purchasing policies and accounts payable procedures.
- Ensure accurate and timely vouchering and payment of all vendor invoices in accordance with
- Determine month-end accrual requirements.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of employee and non-employee travel and entertainment expense reports, including auditing the expense reports in accordance with the company’s travel and entertainment policy.
- Communicate with vendors/employees to resolve issues, and make or recommend solutions
- Reconcile monthly payment batches to bank statement.
- Communicate weekly with the senior accountant (Charlestown) via email & phone regarding issues, etc.
- Assist controller and senior accountant with external annual audit.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Supports financial decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, investigating, and reporting financial data.
- Budgeting & Planning: The Senior Accountant will assist with budgeting and financial planning as well as maintaining and building budgeting tools.
B.S. in Accounting
Required Skills and Experience
Deadline-Oriented, Managing Profitability, Accounting, Financial Skills, Analyzing Information,
Reporting Research Results, Research Skills, Business Knowledge
Profil minimum requis :
- 4 years accounting experience required, preferably in a high-tech or venture backed company.
- Substantial experience with accounts payable processes and month end closing procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office required, especially Excel.
- Experience with Oracle accounting software a plus.
English is the only working language
JobUP - 20 months ago