External Quality is an agile partner who leads the network in creating a culture of engrained quality. We ensure that all appropriate Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) are established and followed at our external partners. In doing so, we uphold our right to operate and ensure that patients receive uninterrupted supply of safe and efficacious medicines.
As Supplier Quality Manager you will be part of a team responsible for compliance of external supplied direct materials to the Roche requirements. In this role you will be the single point of contact for all quality subjects related to supplied raw materials as excipients, small molecule starting materials, intermediates and active ingredients (APIs). You will be the link between external suppliers, Roche internal network and our clients.
Your key responsibilities for this position:
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Supplier qualification, certification Change control management
- Monitoring of Supplier Performance
- Performing Risk approach, Metrix and KPIs for external and internal measurements
- Writing Annual Product Quality Reviews
- Handling of quality assurance tasks, for example: complaints, solution of quality problems and registrations inquires
- Working in close collaboration with our business partners
- Providing Audit support, Audit Lead and Audit follow-up
- Conducting supplier visits case by case
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button below.
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher in pharmacy, medicine or natural science
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, API industry, or quality department
- Strong team player with excellent representation, communication and negotiation skills as well as confident and convincing appearance
- Knowledge of auditing would be a serious advantage
- Very good command of German and English and willingness to travel (10-15%)
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Roche - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Roche is on a medicinal roll. The company operates two segments, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, and sells its products in some 180...