- Problem identification and troubleshooting a wide range of complex mechanical problems.
- Technically lead and/or execute engineering projects, including development of key suppliers.
- Interface with internal and external customers regarding mechanical issues for specific project.
- Implements concepts for range of difficult product issues and solutions.
- Specify, supervise the development of, design, or modify engineering layouts/schematics and/or detailed drawings/specifications of complex scope.
- Generate product specifications.
- Provide mentoring for less experienced engineers.
- Specify, supervise, or perform engineering analysis of complex scope.
- Define, coordinate, perform, and generate engineering test reports. Specify and review engineering documentation
Requires strong skills in change management
- problem solving ability
- communication skills
- customer orientation
- product technology
- global business perspective
- personal effectiveness
- project management
- team skills and quality
- Requires knowledge of systems and software necessary to perform job function such as Lotus Notes, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, UGNX, Oracle BOM, and/or Oracle ECO
- Requires demonstrated ability in leadership
- ability to act as a mentor
- lead and/or supervise projects
- ability to design for serviceability and manufacturability.
BS in Mechanical Engineering or related technical discipline
- 8+ years directly related experience, or equivalent.