To strengthen our Wealth Management business, we are looking for a
Client Advisor for HNWI Sweden market
Wealth Management & Swiss Bank caters to WM clients around the world (except those served by Wealth Management Americas). UBS offers these clients a complete range of tailored advice and investment services. Its Swiss Bank business provides a complete set of banking services for Swiss individual and corporate clients.
This exciting position provides an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to play an active role in further developing and growing our business in the Nordic markets. In your role as a Client Advisor for Wealth Management clients in the High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) segment you deliver UBS' value proposition within the principles of the business model. You will have the opportunity to be building on and developing our Nordic business. You work closely together with a team of Client Advisors, you acquire new clients in Sweden and manage the daily business of the new and the existing clients. To meet the ambitious growth targets, you have a trackrecord in client acquisition, solid product knowledge and are able to translate investment strategy for the accounts you manage. You are able to develop sustainable client relationships and grow aquired accounts through share of wallet increase.
• foster and promote the client's interests and needs throughout the advisory process
• ensure that the client’s portfolio of investments meet legal and regulatory requirements through effective co-ordination with Risk and Compliance departments
• leverage relationships with Investment Banking and Asset Management
• are a team player
• are driven, proactive and enthusiastic
We would like you to:
• deliver top quality service every day to our clients
• have a well established and solid network in Sweden
• deliver the KPIs as agreed with the respective business line
• take care of the daily business tasks such as client discussions, order execution, proposals, risk management
This position requires commitment, understanding and strong identification with clients in Sweden and passion for these clients and the market. Additionally you should meet the following criteria:
• you have a minimum of 5 to 7 years of professional experience in Wealth Management having either supported Senior Client Advisors or served clients directly
• you have solid knowledge of investment products
• passion for and in depth market knowhow
• fluency in Swedish and English are a must and knowledge of German is a distinct asset
UBS can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.
UBS - 15 months ago
We draw on our 150-year heritage to serve private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in Switzerland....