Talisman Software recruit !
Develop and support new product dedicated to LBO customer on company's handlers (Semiconductor industry), including new machine platform, new modules and communication protocols.
Job Description/ Responsibilities :
You will be part of a software engineer team that are developing new applications and supporting actual applications for all company's clients, and you will be dedicated for LED product development.
You will be required to :
- Analyze client requirements for process/communication interface based on specifications received from Product Manager
- Conduct feasibility studies based on such requirements.
- Design and develop software applications based on given requirements and specifications.
- Test and qualify such applications ( both internally and at client site )
- Support and train clients/service engineers on such applications.
Talisman / Randstad Professionals
- Degree in engineering in related fields (Automation, computer science, good knowledge on electronics and pneumatic)
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years industrial experience
- Expertise in C software development and in Automation
- Good knowledge in C++/C# is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of UML.
- Sharp problem solving skills and innovative
- Willing to travel up to 20%/% of your time.
Monster.ch - 3 years ago